Monday, September 02, 2013

02 September 2013

Happy Labour Day!

And I got to see Emma's lovely face today too :).

Late lunch:
Black sesame walnut oat cake
(This has never happened! So cool!!! I wonder what happened. Too much flour? But I add about the same amount each time.  Nevertheless, eating this was like a muffin.)
Dinner:
Cabbage & corn w/tomato sauce and cauliflower "rice" w/veggies (+ extra helping of the cauliflower rice veggie medley)
(I'm kind of really into carrots and cauliflower at the moment. So I'm going to be gorging on those. This cauliflower "rice" thing is so good. I normally mash cauliflower like mashed potatoes or make it into a pizza crust, but I've never "roasted" cauliflower in little itty bitty bits before! This is going to be a new thing. Cauliflower is so verstatile. Also, I finally finished the cabbage & corn "soup"!)

No comments :

Post a Comment