Sunday, September 08, 2013

Happy birthday Claire!

Miss you!!!

Breakfast:
Greek yogurt w/sweet potato chunks, pb, cinnamon & a spoonful of mung beans
(I have forgotten how addictive sweet potato w/cinnamon & pb is. That one sweet potato phase of mine... good thing I'm not near Val! The craving. Jeez. I can't have this combination again.)
Snack:
Sweet potato chunks w/mung beans, pb & cinnamon
(Couldn't resist. I had to have it. It's a problem. Seriously. Good thing I just ate all of my sweet potato. This is an amazing combination. If almond butter was a thing in Australia, I think the rest of my trip would just feature almond butter, cinnamon & sweet potato. Oh gosh.)
Snack:
French "toast" (made out of the orange chiffon cake, bananas & almond milk) w/Greek yogurt, pb, cinnamon & a date
(Yum. I love French toast made out of bananas and almond milk!)
 Snack:
Peas & corn kernals
 Snack:
Mashed cauliflower w/peas, corn kernals & a bit of mung beans
Snack:
Carrot w/pb
Late night snack:
Slice of the BBQ chicken & pineapple pizza
(Cold pizza is amazing. One of my all-time favourite foods.)
Late late night snack:
Oatmeal w/some pb, dates & almond milk

No comments :

Post a Comment