Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy birthday TK!

Brunch:
Carrot
Lunner:
Pan-grilled pear chunks w/cinnamon & mung bean salad w/a bit of cayenne pepper
(I was going to call this a snack, but it's more of a meal. Whatever, I never eat my meals at the "right" times. The salad was really good though! I don't like eating salads when it's cold, so I'm glad the pear chunks were warm. Mmm.)
Snack:
3/4 of the pear from "lunner"
(I always want to snack when I'm working.)
Snack:
Rest of the pear
Snack:
Mung bean & malted chocolate "pudding" (2, added some oatmeal + a date to the second)
(Basically added some almond milk, milo powder & cinnamon to the mung beans and then microwaved the glass. Perfect late night snack, even though it was only 7PM. Figured since I only made half a glass the first time, I could go for a second helping. Except I added some oatmeal  and a date to the second and jeez, I could live off this stuff. Maybe I will for the next several weeks. I have to get rid of a lot of food before my one week break.)

No comments :

Post a Comment