Tuesday, September 24, 2013

24 September 2013

Breakfast:
Mung beans (about a 1/3 of this)
(No matter how early I wake up to workout, I always end up running late. It's a problem.)
Lunch:
Black tea w/almond milk, mung bean mug "muffin"
(On a time crunch so didn't have time to make pancakes. I just microwaved the batter. Insta-muffin! Or bread, since there's no sugar in here. But there are healthy muffins...aren't there?)
Dinner from Zambrero in Union House at Uni Melb, Parkville, Melbourne, Australia:
Beans & rice burrito w/corn salsa, tomato salsa, jalapeno, lettuce, salsa verde & red chili sauce
(Still has a strange taste, but so filling and I love jalapenos. Literally took me four hours to finish this. I ended up eating the inside with a fork and the tortilla by itself because the chewiness was weirding me out too much.)

No comments :

Post a Comment