Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11

I can't believe it's been twelve years. 

Breakfast:
Dark chocolate Tim Tam overnight oats w/cinnamon & almond milk
(Healthier way to enjoy a Tim Tam I suppose. I put in a lot of cinnamon though, so it was more like cinnamon oatmeal w/chocolate.)

Snack:
Carrot
Snack:
Pear
(I think one of the best fruits in Australia are pears. I have yet to eat a bad one.)
Afternoon Coffee from Lot39 at Uni Melb, Parkville, Melbourne, Australia:
Black coffee (added in a little bit of milk)
(Wednesdays usually call for coffee. I walked into this place and told the guy that I don't really know all the fancy coffee stuff. He asked me where I was from and then told me about all the coffee jargon. I guess I must have looked less enthused about all the flat whites and caffè macchiatos, because he was like, do you just drink it black? So he made me black coffee, yay, and gave me "a teensy tiny little bit of milk". Love it when they take my order literally.  I don't really know if the coffee was good or not, but I had fun reading a book while drinking the coffee! Then I had so much energy that I couldn't stop shaking and had to go workout.)
Post-workout snack:
Almond milk
(Two hours of workouts later, finally worked off that caffeine rush.)

3 comments :

  1. Hey Michelle!! Daniel and I received your box of goodies today!! Wow, it is so sweet of you. I LOVE milo yumyummum. We tried slamming the Tim Tams but weren't too successful, haha. Well, Daniel got it right after four Tim Tams, but mine just disintegrated and went all over my face. Maybe someday you need to come over and instruct me on how to do it right. Still tasty though! The rum raisin flavour was good by itself but not that great for slamming cause it got really really sweet went melted.

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed the contents! Oh no! Yeah, it's a relatively fast (and messy) process if your drink is really hot.

      Haha, did you guys eat them all at once!? Sugar rush! Those biscuits are sweet! Ooh, did it taste rummy at all? Were there raisins in it?

      Delete
  2. Oh nono not all at once! Maybe like half of them though. Haha. Had to keep trying to get the slam right.

    Hmm the rum flavour could have been rummier..I think? There were raisins in it...I think...I can't remember now cause I was too focused on trying on the slamming part! Maybe I'll go try another rum one (if there's still any left) and let you know

    ReplyDelete