Monday, September 02, 2013

Cauliflower "Rice" with Veggies

I love cauliflower. But first, check out Miffy's box of rice krispies:
So cute. Rice bubbles, hah.
On to the cooking:
This is a weird sweet potato. It's more like a yam...
I wasn't strong enough to cut into smaller pieces so I had to cook it in one large chunk.
Cooking the diced carrots with a teeeeensy bit of butter.
Added the "grated" (really just as finely as I could chop it) cauliflower.
Added the sweet potato/yam, peas and corn with a bit of tomato sauce leftover from the cabbage & corn "soup".  Also added some black pepper, black sesame powder and cinnamon. I only have so many spices and flavourings here.
After a lot of stirring on high heat! Yum.
(I'm kind of obsessed with carrots and cauliflower at the moment.)

No comments :

Post a Comment