Saturday, September 07, 2013

07 September 2013

Brunch:
Green tea, slice of orange chiffon cake, mung beans, sweet potato chunk w/cinnamon, Greek yogurt w/cinnamon
Snack:
Sweet potato chunks w/cinnamon, leftover salmon sushi roll, carrot w/pb
Snack:
Leftover chicken terriyaki w/lettuce (added some pb + cayenne pepper to make it more like a peanut sauce)
(Yum. The addition of pb and cayenne pepper made it like one of those Thai peanut sauce chicken dishes.)
Flatmate dinner at Errol's, North Melbourne, Australia: 
Chicken & pineapple pizza w/BBQ sauce (ate 2 slices)
(Slightly more adventurous than my usual cheese or plain pineapple veggie pizza. The BBQ sauce was an interesting, tangy addition and I'm kind of glad it masked the chicken taste. Sometimes I forget how much chicken psychologically icks me out under certain conditions. I never know when, but there are days where I can eat a ton of chicken dishes and there are days where the slightest bit of chicken will make me puke. First pizza in Australia though! I love pizza.)
Chip from Miffy
(Not too greasy or soggy! Also my first chip in Australia.)
Late night snack:
Slice of orange chiffon cake w/Greek yogurt, cinnamon & a third of a golden gaytime ice cream bar
(Resisted from eating a warm slice of Mars cake with ice cream only to eat this several hours later. At least it's a healthier alternative...)

No comments :

Post a Comment