Monday, September 16, 2013

16 September 2013

Breakfast:
Overnight oats w/mung beans, milo powder, cinnamon & almond milk
(I'm kind of obsessed with this mung bean pudding thing.)
Snack:
Carrot
Snack:
Mung beans, raw oats, cinnamon, milo powder & almond milk
Snack:
Banana mung bean oatcakes (+the batter), green lentil & black bean patty w/black pepper
(I preferred the oatcake batter to the actual oatcakes so I just ate it raw. It was just made out of frozen banana chunks, mung bean, cinnamon, milo powder, oatmeal and almond milk anyway. Tasted like a smoothie! Yum, I've really missed my smoothies. And the veggie patty was so good! I might just make this every night from now on. I knew "celebrating" football would only lead to good things!)
Post-workout snack:
Mung bean "pudding" (mung beans w/cayenne pepper, milo powder & almond milk) (2)
(Really into this.)
Snack:
Hot milo almond milk

No comments :

Post a Comment