Wednesday, February 05, 2014

05 February 2014

Breakfast:
Spoonful of tahini w/blackberries, blueberries, strawberries & kiwifruit (ate maybe 1/8 of the fruit)
(Decided to go for an Asian flair, but hey, this actually worked! The tahini was a bit bitter so it really complemented the tart kiwifruit and sweet berries. It turned my breakfast into a more savoury dish.)
Snack:
Kiwifruit, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries & puffed buckwheat w/cinnamon & tahini
(This was amazing. If I had the money and time to buy berries here, I would eat this all day long. Can I also just say that Whole Foods has the best fruit combinations? No market ever puts in blackberries with kiwifruit! They've got three out of my five top fruits, so I'm one happy gal.)
Snack:
Frozen "yogurt" (added in some almond milk, almond meal & tahini for a creamier texture)
(Bit nutty, but that's to be expected.)
Snack:
Dried mango
Snack:
Puffed buckwheat, lemon ginger tea

No comments :

Post a Comment