Thursday, February 06, 2014

06 February 2014

Brunch:
"Vitamin A" soup w/udon noodles
(I don't know what happened overnight, but I woke up nearly blind. Like my vision was super blurry and no matter how many times I washed my face or "exercised" my eyes, I still had this fog and my eyes mildly sting. And while wearing my glasses helped a bit, the fog still didn't clear up. I'm a bit freaked out and hoping it's just from lack of sleep or something, but I decided to make a soup full of vitamin A. Another plus is that it's really cold today so this soup was perfect!)
Snack:
Lentils cooked in the Vitamin A soup
(Yum. It's like the ultimate comfort food. I guess it's my version of mashed potatoes or mac & cheese, although if I really needed comfort food, it'd be some sort of Italian or carrot-based dish.)

No comments :

Post a Comment