Tuesday, February 18, 2014

18 February 2014

Breakfast:
Roasted spiced aubergine w/tomato sauce & sesame seed crackers
(This was so incredibly delicious that I can't get over how good it was. Like I'm going to go to the market and buy a ton of eggplants and roast them now. It's official. My new food obsession is aubergine/eggplant. I'm still trying to decide if I should stick with the British term or not.)
Snack:
Green smoothie w/cinnamon
(Banana, mixed greens, hemp protein powder, cinnamon, tumeric powder, a lot of cocoa powder) 
(The last of the green smoothie that I've been drinking! Yum. Basically just tastes like a diluted chocolate shake.)
Snack:
Irish steelcut oats w/veggies & chili powder
Snack:
Irish steelcut oats w/veggies & chili powder
Snack:
Thawed raspberries, blackberries, red & black currants w/cinnamon (leftover from yesterday)
Snack:
Cracker

No comments :

Post a Comment