Wednesday, February 26, 2014

26 February 2014

Breakfast:
Green smoothie & granola mix w/ pumpkin seed butter
(spinach, celery, hemp protein powder, tumeric, cinnamon, banana, tiny bit of cacao powder)
(These granola flavours are heavenly.  Amazing way to start my morning.)
Snack:
Cacao & tangerine granola, fig & cranberry granola, banana slices w/pumpkin seed butter, cacao powder & rice milk
(No classes today so I lounged in bed and read while eating granola. I love days like this, although I should have been working on other things...)
Snack:
Purple cabbage "tea", purple cabbage w/aubergine & celery in a tomato-based sauce
(Purple cabbage is my jam! I used to beg my mother to make this soup all the time because I loved the colour, and she used to dye rice purple to make it more fun to eat. Fun childhood memories.)
Snack:
Cacao & tangerine granola w/rice milk (2)

No comments :

Post a Comment