Thursday, August 01, 2013

01 August 2013

Brunch:
Chai tea w/almond milk, carrot sticks, golden kiwifruit, toasted ciabatta roll w/hummus, black pepper & cayenne pepper
(Was going for a hummus sandwich until I realised I didn't have any other veggies. I guess it's still a hummus sandwich, but not really. Tasted good though!)
Snack:
Dark chocolate Tim Tam
(Couldn't resist! My favourite Tim Tams! Mmm. Can't wait to slam these.)
The package. Mmm.
(Guess I won't be shipping this one out...)
Snack while reading:
Some oats & berry cluster cereal
(I was waiting for class to start and couldn't resist the cereal.)
Snack:
Oats & berry cluster cereal w/almond milk
(More cereal... I think I'm just going to be eating cereal all night.)
Snack:
Oats, honey & macadamia cluster cereal w/almond milk
(Had to try the other box as well.)
Snack:
Oats, honey & macadamia cluster cereal w/almond milk, cinnamon & pb
(And experiment with different add ins.)
 Snack:
Spoonful of pb (w/some cereal bits stuck to it since I didn't clean the spoon), hot milo almond milk w/cinnamon & cayenne pepper
(It's a new nightly ritual. Mmm. Loving the addition of both cayenne pepper and cinnamon. God, how did I live this long without cinnamon?!)

No comments :

Post a Comment