Thursday, April 10, 2014

10 April 2014

I was really sad about missing Jenny Lewis at Gov Ball this summer (esp since I went last summer!) and in Barcelona (but I couldn't justify flying over from London just to see Jenny) so imagine my exhilaration when I found out she's playing at XPoNential this summer!

YESSSSS. And it gets even better: Band of Horses is scheduled to play the next day! If only the Shins and Metric were also in the line-up; it'll be the festival of indie memories. Now I just need to figure out if I want to shell out money for reserved seats to be closer to both acts or just buy the three-day festival pass. Hmm.

Breakfast:
Chocolate oatmeal
Snack:
Apple
Snack:
Cucumber slices w/red pepper hummus
Snack:
Ruby red grapefruit
Dinner:
Chocolate oatmeal

No comments :

Post a Comment