Friday, April 04, 2014

København, Dag 5

Breakfast (provided by Kelly's housing):
Bread w/cheese, pineapple slices, banana chunk, orange slice, ruby red grapefruit slice
(Another delicious breakfast! The bread and cheese were a bit bland though.)
Snack:
Caffe latte w/some leftover pastries
(I need to stop drinking so much coffee otherwise my withdrawal symptoms are going to be horrible. But it was so good with the cinnamon roll!) 
Snack:
Some Haribo peach gummies
Dinner (provided by Kelly's housing):
Potato tomato stew w/rice, salad
(The stew was weird.)
Snack:
Hamburger gummy (only ate the top bun, lettuce and bite of tomato)
(I just liked the novelty of it. Also my first burger in awhile.)
Snack:
Piece of Kelly's Rittersport chocolate, tea
Snack (bought by Kelly from Boğaziçi Ltd Şti. in Misir Çarşişi, Istanbul, Turkey): 
Assorted Turkish delights: rose petal pistachio,  double pistachio, chocolate pistachio, honey pistachio
(Kelly bought this from a stall in the Spice Bazaar when she went to Istanbul so I'm actually trying authentic Turkish delights! Normally, I'm not a fan of Turkish delights because I don't like sugary gelatin, but this wasn't that bad! I've also never eaten dried rose petals before, but I think I like it.)

No comments :

Post a Comment