Friday, April 18, 2014

Tschüß, Thao!

My German "sister" is going back to Madrid (she's studying there) today. Since the last time we saw each other was four years ago, we jokingly planned to meet again on a different continent in four years.

We'll see if that comes to fruition. Until then, we'll both be amassing postcards from around the world (or so we hope)!

Breakfast:
Baked apple & spinach  pb oatmeal
Falafel w/hummus
(Falafels work for breakfast too!)
Snack:
Falafel w/hummus & chili powder
(Sometimes I get too lazy to wash my dishes immediately after food consumption.)
Lunch:
Falafel w/cucumber slices, hummus & chili powder
(I guess it's going to be a falafel day.)
Snack:
Some of the assorted veg food (from yesterday) w/oatmeal & cucumber slices
(I still have some leftover! That assorted hot food is going far.)
Snack:
Falafel w/hummus
(Again, too lazy to wash my dishes immediately afterward.)

No comments :

Post a Comment