Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy birthday John!

Breakfast:
Chocolate orange smoothie: raw cacao powder, spinach, OJ, banana, tumeric, cinnamon, hemp protein powder
(Looks gross, sounds weird, tasted amazing. Orange and chocolate is always a winning combination.)
Snack:
Baked apple & spinach  pb oatmeal (2)
(I had some spinach that I needed to get rid of and a whole lotta apples. What else to make but some baked oatmeal? I also added this pb sauce just in case the spinach would taste weird, but as expected, the spinach really tasted like nothing with all the apples and spices I put in. I'll have to tweak the "recipe" a bit, but for now, this is a winner. I love baked apples. Plus, I get to use up some of my garbanzo bean flour so double whammy! Whoo. Be prepared for a lot of baked --- oatmeal dishes.)
Snack:
Baked apple & spinach pb oatmeal
(I'm basically going to eat the same thing for the rest of today.)
Snack:
Baked apple & spinach pb oatmeal (2)

No comments :

Post a Comment