Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Adios Madrid, hello London!

I'm back in London tonight!

Also happy birthday to Kristen Stewart, one of my favourite actresses! I usually use her birthday to remember my friend's (which occurs the next week) and then mine. 

Breakfast:
Apple slices w/Greek yogurt & oatmeal and topped w/shortbread
(This shortbread had coconut in it. Not good.)
Snack:
Some butter cookies (picture from several posts ago)
Snack:
Pineapple chunks
(I love pineapples!) 
Snack (that Thao bought from Valor, Madrid, Spain): 
Pineapple chunks & churros w/dark chocolate (shared w/Thao)
(Mm, this dark chocolate sauce was much better than the milk chocolate sauce I had. But then again, I do prefer dark chocolate to milk. I didn't like these churros as much though; they were saturated with oil and tasted more like a Chinese fried donut.)
Snack while waiting at Madrid-Barajas Airport: 
Norwegian Kit Kat bar (from Kelly)

No comments :

Post a Comment