Saturday, April 05, 2014

København, Dag 6

Today's my last full day in Copenhagen! It's been such a great, relaxing "stay-cation". Almost done with my Goodreads challenge too; I'll have to increase my goal. 

Breakfast (provided by Kelly's housing):
Yogurt w/cereal, bread w/cheese, rye bread w/cheese, orange slices, apple slices, melon slices
Bread w/a bit of cheese (didn't finish) 
Snack:
Bread w/cheese, rye bread, assorted crackers, orange slices, tea (shared platter w/Kelly)
Snack:
Apple
Dinner (provided by Kelly's housing): 
Salad, some vegetable in oil, green beans, lots of oily baked potatoes
(I don't know what kind of vegetable that onion-lookalike but artichoke-esque vegetable is, but it was good! The potatoes were also quite good and I ate another two square chunks.)
Lemon mousse
(This was the serving bowl, but isn't it pretty? There were some kind of vanilla lemon cookies on top with mint leaves and caramelized almonds. Yum! Also ate way too much of this, but it was very good. Some spoonfuls tasted a bit eggy though, but that just might be me.)
Snack:
One Haribo peach gummy
(Using the same picture from before to save memory space.)

No comments :

Post a Comment