Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/mashed sweet potatoes
Snack:
Mashed sweet potatoes & carrot
Snack:
OJ
Snack:
Oatmeal w/mashed sweet potatoes & hemp protein powder
Snack:
Apple & guava juice w/African baobab
(I had a gift certificate for a facial so I decided to use it before it expires. I may not like massages, but wow, facials are a whole other story! Definitely something I could incorporate into my life; anyway, I stopped by Waitrose before heading back and bought some juices. I hate apple juice (unless there's greens with it), but decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! The guava flavour was very strong and basically overpowers the apple juice, but the baobab flavour is virtually nonexistent. Then again, I don't know what baobab is supposed to taste like, so I probably wouldn't have been able to detect it anyway.)
Snack:
Oatmeal w/mashed sweet potatoes, hemp protein powder & cacao powder
(This actually tastes better uncooked in my opinion. Like raw brownie batter, except I'm pretty sure my brozo would disagree with me.)

No comments :

Post a Comment