Monday, December 30, 2013

Good-bye, California!

I'm taking the red-eye flight out to NYC after stopping in California for about thirty short hours.

Breakfast:
Green smoothie (kale, pomegranate juice, pineapple, banana, blueberries)
Lunch at La Vic's (La Victoria Taqueria), San Jose, CA:
Carne asada nacho fries w/orange sauce & chili verde (shared w/Jenny & TK)
(Aww, I've missed these chicas and fake cheese. I didn't eat the carne asada, but I did eat way too many fries.)
Snack:
Pumpkin pie w/lime tortilla chips
(The pumpkin pie is too mushy, but it tastes great with these chips! My sister thinks the combination tastes like a doughnut.)
Snack:
Granola
Snack:
Quinoa wrap w/hot sauce, avocado, crushed tortilla chips & blended kale
Snack:
Smoked salmon w/avocado on multigrain tortilla chip
Snack:
Pumpkin pie w/multigrain lime tortilla chip (shared w/sister)
 Snack:
Pineapple
(I love pineapple! I don't think London will have any.)
Late night gorging before my flight:
Cheesecake (ate too much)
(My mom brought home cheesecake, and my sister and I cut a huge piece of the pumpkin pie to eat with it. Let's just say I think I crashed on the flight because of all the sugar.)
Flan
(Loved how this one wasn't sweet. I don't like custard, but I love flan.)

No comments :

Post a Comment