Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Watching the Hobbit at the Embassy Theatres today, where the premieres are held!!! Unfortunately, I'm not watching it in the same room because I chose to watch the movie in 2D as opposed to the HFR 3D showing. Apparently that room is optimised for the franchise, because Peter Jackson is a big sponsor.

Edit: a nice cinema lady allowed me to change! So I did end up watching it in HFR 3D! :)

Breakfast:
Overnight chocolate oats (ate half)
(Ugh, protein powder is gross when I can't mask the flavour. Should have just bought a ton of chickpeas or something.)
Snack:
Rest of the cucumber
Snacks while watching the Hobbit:
Grapes, chocolate covered almonds, dried apricots, muesli
(Mostly ate the grapes and almonds. I had to awkwardly take this picture in the bathroom lounge area because this place is swanky, and I'm sure they'll frown upon my grapes. I normally don't even eat during movies, but I feel like this is a special occasion.)

No comments :

Post a Comment