Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hobbiton!

Finally got to tour the set of Hobbiton! SUCH A DARLING PLACE!

Breakfast:
Pumpkin & potato bread
Pear
Snack:
Tea, rest of the Thai kumara salad w/diced cucumber pieces
Drink at The Green Dragon Inn Pub, Hobbiton, Matamata, North Island, New Zealand:
Dark ale (+sample of the light beer)
(I forgot what they called each beer, but I liked the taste of the darker stout-esque ale better. Bit more hearty and robust.

Also, here's a tidbit for all my lovely fans out there: they had a special beer brewed for the actors because only beer looked like beer, and they couldn't have slurring cast members after several takes. But it's actually not classified as a beer because it's only about 1% alcohol.)
Snack:
Rest of the cucumber
Snack:
Grapes
Snack:
Pumpkin seeds
Snack:
Pear

1 comment :

  1. Daniel showed me the postcard you sent from Hobbiton! So cute! I can imagine you living in a Hobbit hole offering tea and cookies to guests :)

    ReplyDelete