Saturday, December 07, 2013

Dunein

Taking advantage of the fact that I have a car to drive to Dunein for the Cadbury Chocolate Factory there. 

Breakfast:
Strawberries w/kumara & carrots hummus, coffee
Snack on the road:
Cucumber
(I'm driving on the opposite side!!!)
Snack on the road:
Dried apricots 
(I eat way too many dried apricots.)
Snack while being stuck on the road:
Half a chocolate muffin from Mads
(My car broke down. Stupid hybrids that can't accelerate!)
Salted cashews from Rebecka
Snack at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory, Dunein, South Island, New Zealand:
Chocolate
(I ate these first because I hate marshmallows.)
Snack at Velvet Burger, Dunein, South Island, New Zealand:
Kumara chips
(Not bad, but American sweet potato fries are better.)
Snack on the road back:
Strawberries (+1/3 bar of Cadbury fruit & nut chocolate bar, not pictured)

No comments :

Post a Comment