Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rotorua

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/a lot of cinnamon & a bit of protein powder
(There's still some powder residue on the oatmeal, but I think the tablespoons of cinnamon I added covered the taste.)

Snack:
Last of my grapes
Snack:
Last of my seeds mix
Snack:
Last of my dried ginger
(Eating the last of all my food...)
Snack:
Almond, orange & cranberry dark chocolate cluster (3)
(These were super delicious! I'm going to have to make some when I get home.)
Snack:
Piece of pumpkin & potato bread (3)
Snack:
Thai kumara salad (ate half)
Went grocery shopping after seeing some hot mud pools and got more of this. 

Snack:
Pumpkin seeds

2 comments :

  1. It's so neat to read about your travels!

    Daniel received the chocolates you sent last week; that is so sweet of you, thank you so much! I remember you mentioned them when you visited Boston this summer. We ate them yesterday with coffee, chess, and Charlie Brown Christmas music (huh I guess we went for some alliteration there); a wonderful way to start Christmas break. Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Winnie! :)

      Definitely my pleasure (well, technically my friend's) for sending those chocolates. So glad you guys enjoyed them! That definitely sounds like a warm and merry way to start break!

      Hope you have a happy holidays!

      Delete