Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Arrived in NYC this morning and got picked up by Shannon! :)

Bonding Tea Time:
Tea w/chocolate soymilk
(Catching up with my roomie over tea. I get to spend half a day with her before jetting off to London!)
Breakfast:
Cereal (cinnamon toast crunch, honey bunches of oats, chex)  w/chocolate soymilk
(Cinnamon toast crunch is my guilty pleasure cereal. Yum.)
Snack:
Cereal mixture w/bananas & chocolate soymilk
Dinner on the plane to London:
Mixed fruit, mixed salad, bread roll, veggie curry
(The menu had some kind of braised beef, chicken curry and creamy veggie pasta so I was just going to order the chicken curry and pick out the weird airplane chicken.  I was pleasantly surprised when one of the flight attendants came by and gave me a vegetarian dinner tray; I guess I had requested a vegetarian meal when I ordered my ticket and forgot about it. So yay! The curry was salty, as expected, but the meal was about as enjoyable as it could be for airplane food.)

No comments :

Post a Comment