Saturday, December 07, 2013

Happy birthday Sis!

It's my sister's birthday! I'm so used to bundling up and it's funny how it's actually cold today.

Good-bye Queenstown! Heading over to Haast and then Lake Paringa today. Perhaps I'll make it in time to get some of the famous salmon from the farm nearby.

Breakfast:
Coffee, mango
Snack while waiting for my laundry to dry:
Dark chocolate w/roasted almonds (1/3 bar), Crunchie bar
(Haven't eaten the other two bars yet, but I might. Just took a picture of all of them because I'm running out of memory space.)
Snack on the road:
Strawberries
Snack:
Berries soy yogurt w/muesli
(Really only got the soy yogurt because I needed a container to eat from.)
Snack:
Manuka honey & cashews cereal w/oat milk
Snack:
Manuka honey & cashews cereal, muesli & chocolate protein powder w/oat milk
Snack:
Mixed greens w/kumara & carrot hummus

No comments :

Post a Comment