Monday, December 02, 2013

Queenstown

02 Dec

Queenstown is a pretty cool place to stay, although I wish I had the means to visit my other stops. 

Breakfast:
Chocolate covered almonds

Snack:
Dried apricots, dried pineapple, cashews, trail mix
Basically just nibbled on these the entire day.

Snack:
Manuka honey w/roasted cashews cereal
The manuka and cashews part intrigued me and was so NZ-esque that I had to get it. And wow, this was so good!!! Basically snacked on this all day. I'm almost done with the box and I just got it! Perfect blend of sweet and smokey, but there's a larger emphasis on the sweet. I love the crunchy textures too.

Snack:
Leftover mixed veggie platter w/mixed greens

Snack:
Chocolate protein shake, manuka honey & cashews cereal w/chocolate oat milk

No comments :

Post a Comment