Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy birthday Coleen!

Road tripping back to Brisbane today. I spent my morning in the pool instead of running along my almost perfect beach since I overdid it yesterday. So sad.

Breakfast:
Iced peppermint, lemon & ginger tea, green tea, passionfruit yogurt parfait (w/cereal, banana, spinach, pineapple & mango layers)
(I love yogurt parfaits! So delicious and a great way to start a hot day.)
Samples at Tropical Fruit World, Duranbah, Australia:
Lemon myrtle tea
(Nothing special.)
Chocolate fruit sauce
(Tasted mildly tangy, sort of like a cheap balsamic vinegar knock-off.)
Mango butter
(Tasted like mango-flavoured sugar.)
Macadamia paste, chocolate macadamia paste
("Paste" is what we'd call macadamia butter. Really enjoyed both!)
 Dinner:
Green smoothie (spinach, rocket, chocolate protein powder, pb & red plums) topped w/cereal, chicken broth w/veggies
(My cousin made some chicken soup and a chicken salad, but I didn't want to eat the chicken or noodles so I just picked them out. The vinegar from the salad dressing went really well with her broth. Also, I am ecstatic that my cousin has a blender. Absolutely thrilled. I can't wait to make a smoothie in the morning!) 

No comments :

Post a Comment