Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Greymouth to Christchurch

Crossing Arthur's Pass to get back to Christchurch! I'm beginning my journey up to North Island.

I also think I have to return my bike, because my knee still hurts. Went for a short hike yesterday with a new friend and later did some therapy exercises, but my knee still doesn't feel right. I was looking forward to biking into Matamata (where Hobbiton is!). 

Breakfast:
Coffee, toast w/jam, plain toast (2)
(Man, this hostel really likes to feed us.)
Second breakfast:
Coffee, toast, cream of veggie soup
(The hostel provides soup every night, but I was preoccupied with all the pastries yesterday. I reheated some of the leftovers and added extra veggies of my own and water. Perfect dilution.)
Snack:
Toast w/jam, plain toast (3)
Snack:
Macadamia nuts & chocolate covered almond from my overnight chocolate oats
Snack:
1/3 cucumber

No comments :

Post a Comment