Saturday, August 03, 2013

03 August 2013

Today's the Lord Mayor celebration for new students in Melbourne and I was going to go except it's absolutely pouring outside. Warm rain, fine. Cold rain and winds? I'm staying indoors!

Brunch:
Green ginger tea, ciabatta toast w/pb, golden kiwifruit
(Mmm. Perfect for a rainy day!)
 Snack:
Milo & pb mug cake topped w/Greek yogurt, walnuts & some milo powder
 Snack:
Some walnuts
Tea Time Snack:
Chai tea, choco chunk cookie, warm malted choco choco chunk walnut cookie
(I couldn't help it! The aromas were too enticing!)
 Snack:

Warm malted choco2 chunk walnut cookie
(I got lazy of typing out the entire cookie description. But it was so good. Mmm. Chocolatey, gooey, nutty...)
 Snack:
Warm choco chunk cookie
(Just look at that ooze. Gosh oh golly. I've become a kid again.)
 Snack:
Choco chunk cookie
 Snack:
Oatmeal & quinoa mixture cooked w/a bit of almond milk, water, cinnamon, bit of cayenne pepper, black pepper, pb, milo powder & topped w/Greek yogurt, cinnamon, milo powder & a bit of cayenne pepper
(Figured I needed some real substance. My parents would flip if they found out I just had cookies all day, but in my defense, they were small and homemade!)

No comments :

Post a Comment