Monday, August 05, 2013

05 August 2013

Brekkie:
Oats, macadamia & honey cluster cereal w/almond milk, spoonful of pb
Snack:
Malted choco2 chunk walnut cookie
(Sneakily eating in the BioMed library because I don't know if I'm allowed to, but they have vending machines so I technically should be allowed to eat, right?)
Snack:
Malted choco2 chunk walnut cookie
 Snack:
Choco chunk cookie
 Snack:
Greek yogurt w/oats, macadamia & honey cluster cereal, cinnamon, milo powder, cayenne pepper & spoonful of pb
(I'm in a yogurt kick right now.)
Side view
Snack:
Oatmeal cooked w/cinnamon & cayenne pepper and topped w/green kiwifruit, Greek yogurt w/cinnamon, milo powder, cayenne pepper & spoonful of pb
(Yogurt and oatmeal kick.)
Snack:
Malted choco cinnamon mug "lava" cake (added a square of chocolate in the centre)
(Marie keeps posting delicious looking desserts and making mug cakes, so I had to make one. Felt like I wanted some ooze so I added a square of baker's chocolate in the middle. Oh my god, wonderful stuff. Seriously try it. Should have topped it with some cold Greek yogurt or something, but since I essentially made the cake out of yogurt, I felt like that would have been a bit too much.)
Finished concoction topped w/spoonful of pb, some milo powder & walnuts
Snack:
Prunes (4)
(I should have brought some more dried fruit with me. And nuts. And I thought dried fruit and nuts in America were expensive. Hah, petty change compared to here. But prunes are good. Some brand also makes really good dark chocolate covered prunes. Mmm. Actually, a plum and peach tart sounds really good.)
Snack:
Warm choco chunk cookie
(So delicious warm. I really enjoy it when warm centres ooze out. Like in a lava cake or pie. Just makes me really giddy.)

No comments :

Post a Comment