Thursday, August 15, 2013

15 August 2013

Brekkie:
Overnight chilled oats w/almond milk, pb, milo powder & cayenne pepper
(The pb made this oatmeal consistency very sticky and goopy. It was almost like a marshmellow/meringue hybrid!)
Snack:
Chunks of "light" cheese & some dates
Pre-run snack:
Oats & berry cluster cereal w/almond milk (2) & spoonful of pb (2)
(Cereal is always so good. Mmm.)
 Dinner:
Open-faced grilled cheese sandwich (w/black & cayenne peppers), celery salad topped w/pb, hummus (w/cayenne & black peppers), dates, prunes & walnuts
(The celery was starting to get wimpy so I just chopped it all up in a salad. I couldn't decide which toppings I wanted so I went with all of them. Spicy, tangy, sweet, salty, nutty, and savoury...what more could I ask for? So delicious!)

No comments :

Post a Comment