Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy birthday Stephanie!

I miss working out with you! :(

Breakfast:
Banana
Other half of the pistachio & pear pastry
(Not the best breakfast ever, esp after a workout, but I was running late and this seemed healthier than the cheesecake.)
Lunch:
Oatmeal cooked w/cinnamon, 1/2 banana, green kiwifruit & walnuts (ate half)
(Nathalie ended up running late as well, so I went back to make some real "breakfast".) 
Rest of the crème brûlée
(Ate this with the oatmeal actually. The hard caramel was no longer hard, but it was still very rich and creamy. Went perfectly with the tart oatmeal.)
Big forkful of the dolce latte cheesecake
(Couldn't resist. I love cheesecake.)
Snack:
Rest of the cinnamon, banana & green kiwifruit oatmeal
(I think I'm starting to prefer chilled oatmeal.)
Snack:
Cabbage, corn & tomato sauce
Snack:
Rest of the dolce latte cheesecake
Snack:
Chocolate lava walnut mug cake
(The label on the applesauce jar said that I should finish it within three days of opening. It's been weeks and there was only a few spoonfuls left so I just made a mug cake. Added a piece of dark chocolate and bam, lava cake! Looks good, tasted great! I think this was one of the best mug cakes I've made. Mmm.)

No comments :

Post a Comment