Saturday, August 17, 2013

BYE KELLY!

Have safe and amazing time in Denmark!

Brunch:
Oats, macadamia, honey & berry cluster cereal w/almond milk, cinnamon & spoonfuls of pb (3)
(Finished off my oats, honey & macadamia cereal! Now I only have about a bowl of the oats & berry cluster cereal left. Ugh, why must cereal be so addictive?)
 Snack:
Pb oatmeal "cookie"
(More like a protein bar. Too bad I don't have my chia seeds with me because that would have added an amazing nutty crunchiness. I was in a pb mood, but didn't want to eat pb straight of the jar so I literally plopped two spoonfuls of pb into a bowl, doused it in almond milk, added some oats, cinnamon and a teensy bit of applesauce and mixed all of the ingredients together. If I had added more oats, it would have been like oatmeal but I wasn't famished, so I decided to just microwave my mixture and boom! Cookie of some sorts.)
 Dinner:
Greek yogurt w/strawberries, cinnamon, a bit of milo powder, some black sesame powder & walnuts
(Gah, awesome mixture. The black sesame powder added a savoury nuttiness that just made this bowl. This wouldn't be appealing if you're craving something salty, but for every other craving? Total win! Tarty, tangy, sweet, nutty, buttery, chocolatey, malty, savoury, roasty and my all-time personal favourite, cinnamon-y.)

No comments :

Post a Comment