Monday, August 19, 2013

19 August 2013

Brekkie:
Greek yogurt w/cinnamon & strawberries
(Yum. Nothing like strawberries and "cream".)
 Snack:
"Light" cheese chunks, green kiwifruit, strawberries, diced carrots
(I love nibbly foods.)
 Pre- pre-workout snack:
1/2 banana w/pb
(Originally was supposed to go workout right after eating this, but felt really lazy and it was super cold. So I bummed around for another twenty minutes before deciding that I wanted to eat the rest of the banana.)
 Pre-workout snack:
1/2 banana w/malted choco pb
(I actually did go right after eating this. It's actually kind of fun to workout while occasionally tasting chocolate.)
 Dinner:
Cabbage, potato, carrot & ham soup w/"light" cheese & black pepper
(Mmm. Warm and hearty.)
 Snack:
Spoonfuls of malted choco pb w/dates (2)
(Perfect "late" night snack. By late I mean eight. Sweet, crunchy and slightly salty, mm.)

No comments :

Post a Comment