Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy birthday, Miffy!

Brekkie:
Overnight chilled oats w/almond milk, cinnamon & prunes
(Mmm, really getting into this overnight chilled oats thing.)
Snack:
Rest of the pineapple & red bean bun
(Sometimes I like baked goods better when they're more stale. This is one of those cases.)
Snack:
Some of the chestnut roll
(Yup, even better slightly stale.)
Snack:
Rest of the chestnut roll
Snack:
Celery sticks
(I'm always down for celery.)
Snack:
Celery sticks
Snack during lecture:
Licorice candy (from Daniel during the summer)
(I was rummaging through my backpack, trying to find my water bottle, and landed on this! What a surprise! I'm glad I found it because I was trying so hard to focus in that lecture and sucking on this totally helped.)
Snack:
Miffy's red bell peppers
(These were salty! I can't imagine how salty the pizza must have been.)
Miffy's pre-party cake celebration (from Maxim's Cakes and Pastries, Chinatown, Melbourne):
Mixed fruit cake
(Not as good as the Asian spongecakes I'm used to, but still pretty good. I liked how light and lightly sweetened it was.)
Snack:
Rest of the black forest gâteau, rest of the lemon tart
(Oh god, still amazing. So good. I love this French bakery.)
Snack:
Chunk of "light" cheese & some dates
Miffy's birthday celebration:
Raspberry jello shot (2)
(Jeez, these were strong. Whenever I see jello, I always think of this Tom & Jerry episode where Tom is chasing Jerry and accidentally ingests some jello. His body then morphs into this gelatinous mass, so whenever I eat jello, I imagine my insides doing that too.)
Lime jello shot
Snack:
Oats & berry cereal w/almond milk (2) & spoonful of pb

No comments :

Post a Comment