Monday, October 07, 2013

07 October 2013

Breakfast:
Banana
Snack:
Cashews (3)
(I have a nut problem. I don't know why I just don't eat a huge handful at once, but I like "going back" for seconds. Anyway, I probably shouldn't have bought cashews, or any raw nut for that matter, because I literally can't stop eating nuts.)
Snack:
Sips of this beetroot, apple, carrot, pineapple & mint juice (drank throughout the day)
(I've never had this particular combination before! Sounded kind of strange, but it was so refreshing and delicious. I love pressed juices! This isn't the freshest, but it's the most natural one I could find around here with the combinations I wanted.)
Snack:
Cashews (3)
(See? Can't stop!)
Snack:
Several sips of this juice
(I'm going to have to buy more soon if I drink about half a bottle a day.)
Snack:
Cashews (2), frozen banana slices (about a banana's worth)
(Clumsy me dropped my container of frozen bananas. So now I have to either transfer them to a new container or eat them quickly. I also managed to break my mug and another container yesterday. Ahh my life is falling into pieces!)

No comments :

Post a Comment