Monday, October 14, 2013

14 October 2013

Breakfast:
1/2 slice of pumpernickel rye bread w/pb & banana slices, rest of the banana w/pb
Snack:
Few sips of this juice
Snack:
Asparagus, peas & corn w/black pepper, sweet potato w/cinnamon & mixed nut butter (didn't finish this portion)
(Was eating my dinner so to speak and then realised that the sweet potato could be a pumpkin substitute! So I stopped eating and made a mug muffin out of the leftovers.)
Snack:
Sweet potato & mixed nut butter oatmeal "muffin" (made out of the sweet potato & nut butter mixture from previous picture)
(So good. Not like a pumpkin muffin, but close enough. Australians apparently don't believe in canned pumpkin, but I'm not buying a pumpkin and pureeing it.  I'm really into this muffin though. Crunchy on the bottom but chewy on the inside. It's basically just oatmeal, mashed sweet potato, mixed nut butter, cinnamon and almond milk so it's not exactly your typical muffin, but I think it's just as good. And just a heads up, the raw batter is so delicious. I had a really hard time microwaving the mug because I just wanted to eat the raw "dough".)
Snack:
Sweet potato & mixed nut butter oatmeal cookie w/a bit of mixed nut butter
(Same ingredients as the muffin, but no almond milk. I did eat it with almond milk though! Milk and cookies. Yum. I'm addicted now.)
Snack:
Frozen mixed berries w/almond milk & almonds
Snack:
Almonds
(I have a serious nut problem.)

No comments :

Post a Comment