Sunday, October 13, 2013

13 October 2013

Breakfast:
Frozen mixed berries w/almond milk, cinnamon & badly roasted cashews
(Tried to roast cashews without an oven. They burned more than roasted. I'm really sad, but luckily most of them are salvageable. At least my breakfast was still delicious!)
Snack:
Banana "pudding" w/pb & a bit of toasted oats
(Forget Magnolia's famous banana pudding, I think I like mine better. While Magnolia's is good, it's way too rich. I found out that if you just add almond milk to mashed bananas and chill the mixture, it'll turn into a pudding. Added some cinnamon, a spoonful of toasted oats and some pb and dug in. Light, creamy and oh so satisfying.)
Snack:
Rest of the tabbouleh salad w/cayenne pepper
(Finally finished this container!)
Snack:
Mixed berries, banana & pb "pudding" w/a badly roasted cashew
(Same concept as before, but this time I added in mixed berries and melted the pb into the pudding first. Looks gross, but tasted great! Yum.)

No comments :

Post a Comment