Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Halfsie!

Breakfast:
Mixed berry coffee oatmeal muffin
(Looks gross, but tasted like a strawberry frap. I needed my coffee fix.)
Snack:
Vanilla soy yogurt w/vanilla cluster cereal
(Still can't find almond milk yogurt anywhere. This soy yogurt is way sweeter than what I'm used to, but that was expected. I miss the availability of dairy-free alternatives in America. This can be a halfsie treat I guess.)
Snack:
Vanilla cluster cereal
(Haven't had cereal in so long!)
Snack:
Vanilla cluster cereal (2)
Snack:
Vanilla cluster cereal (2)
Snack:
Vanilla cluster cereal (3)
(I have a serious cereal problem.)
Snack (provided by Bella) during linguistics tutorial: 
Freckles: chocolate covered in hundreds and thousands (5)
(The name of this lolly (candy)  is actually "freckles", and "hundreds and thousands" is the equivalent of jimmies or sprinkles. In addition to freckles, hundreds and thousands are also popular in fairy bread - which is essentially bread covered in jimmies and very common amongst the children here.)
Snakes
(Also the name of the lolly and you can see why. But I only had one gummy snake.)
Snack:
Chickpea, lentil & zucchini spaghetti w/zucchini pasta
Snack:
Mixed berries w/some vanilla cluster cereal & almond milk
(I've missed having berries for breakfast! Used to eat a bowl or drink a cup everyday for breakfast. I need to start doing this again. And I know it's not breakfast, but you can have breakfast any time of the day.)
Snack:
Mixed berries w/some vanilla cluster cereal, "Australian bush" muesli & almond milk

No comments :

Post a Comment