Tuesday, October 22, 2013

22 October 2013

Breakfast:
Mixed berry oat muffin
Lunch:
Chickpea, lentil & zucchini spaghetti w/zucchini pasta
Snack:
47% dark chocolate from Nathalie
Dinner with Nathalie at Turf Club Bar, North Melbourne, Australia:
Our pub grub: pot & parm.
Carlton draught
(It had a strange coconut milky taste, but Nathalie said that it was only an aftertaste - and that was if she had a good imagination. I don't know, but I swear it's sweet and coconutty.)
Chicken parmeasan w/chips & salad
(Aussies serve their parm with a slice of ham on top. It's been ages since I've eaten ham, I think... but pork and chicken. Interesting. The fries were extremely salty, so the salad vinagrette was a very welcomed addition. Normally I hate salad dressing. The chick parm could have been better, but given the incredibly cheap price (it was also chick parm special night) and huge serving, I don't really mind much. I do prefer parm without the ham and with more sauce though. And while I've been known to eat my weight in chick parm, for some reason, I could barely finish this plate. I'm losing my touch! Or just becoming a normal human being.)
Dessert:
Cadbury chocolate flake ice cream
(Ice cream is always good.)

No comments :

Post a Comment