Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 October 2013

Breakfast:
Coffee overnight oats, mixed berry & apple crumble (feat. cereal blend & quinoa)
(Tried to pretend my overnight oats was a milkshake, but it didn't work out. Whatever, it still tasted delicious. And the crumble...mmm. SO good. Writing about how good it was is makes me want to make another bowl. Takes about five minutes to make and it's gone entirely too quickly.)
Snack:
Watermelon
Snack:
Frozen watermelon w/almond milk topped w/watermelon
(Like a sorbet! Delicious. I bet it would have tasted sort of like ice cream if I had added in a milk with a higher cream/fat content. Something like actual dairy milk or coconut milk would probably make this less sorbet-esque. But I like it a lot with almond milk. Can't wait to have another bowl tomorrow!)
Snack:
Mini mung bean & quinoa oatmeal cookie
Snack:
Mung bean, lentil & black bean quinoa patties
Snack:
Citrus-flavoured mung bean & quinoa oatcake w/a bit of almond butter
(Yum. This is so cracker-esque! I wish I had a blender to make some hummus; it'd be a perfect pairing!)
Snack:
Banana-flavoured mung bean & quinoa oatcake
(I lied. Banana-flavoured oatcake would be a better hummus pairing. This would also make a great chip for nachos or guacamole. I MISS MEXICAN FOOD. Only two more months until I can get some authentic Mexican.)
Late night snack::
Frozen watermelon & blueberries w/almond milk & almond butter
(I really have a thing for frozen fruits. Tastes just like ice cream, esp with the creamy almond butter. Yum. Also can't believe I finished the entire jar of almond butter already.)

No comments :

Post a Comment