Friday, October 18, 2013

18 October 2013

Breakfast:
Coffee mixed w/a bit of Charlie's smoothie
(Quite good actually.)
Snack:
Sweet potato & banana coffee oatmeal muffin w/dark chocolate in the middle & topped w/almond butter
(Didn't get much sleep last night and I have a ton of work to do. So I dissolved a heaping spoonful of instant coffee in some water, added in several chunks of boiled sweet potato, 1/2 banana and mashed the mixture. Added in oatmeal, cinnamon and a bit of cayenne pepper and also a spoonful of almond butter. Then stuffed in some dark chocolate pieces that I got from Cairns and microwaved the mug. Four minutes later, topped the muffin with some almond butter and ate my caffeine loaded snack. Sounds like an awful mixture, but I promise it's quite good!)
Snack:
Sweet potato oat muffin top w/dark chocolate in the middle & topped w/almond butter
(This mixture was even stranger. Wanted to use up all the dark chocolate I got from Cairns so I mashed up a few chunks of sweet potato and added in some of the green Charlie's smoothie. Then oatmeal was poured in until the mixture got slightly chunky and I microwaved it. Two minutes later, topped it with some almond butter and dug in. Yum. I love melty chocolate centers!)
Snack:
GORP
Snack:
More GORP

No comments :

Post a Comment