Tuesday, October 08, 2013

08 October 2013

Breakfast:
Cashews, 1/2 slice of pumpernickel rye bread
(Don't know how I always manage to be running slightly late.)
Snack:
Sips of this juice (drank throughout the day, finished late in the afternoon)
(Kind of really loving this juice combination.)
Snack:
Mixed fruit chunks w/almond milk, cashews & teeeeeensy bit of cayenne pepper
(Finally finished the fruit from Cairns! Yum.)
Snack:
Cashews, oatmeal w/mashed bananas, frozen berries & almond milk
(I microwaved the oatmeal mixture a bit, but then decided that I rather liked the frozen goop. Kind of like a sorbet. Next time I'll keep it cold.)
Snack:
Cashews
(It's a cashew day. Told you I can't stop eating nuts if they're in close proximity to me.)
Snack:
Cashews
Snack:
Tabbouleh salad (ate half)

No comments :

Post a Comment