Sunday, November 03, 2013

03 November 2013

Breakfast:
Overnight muesli: oatmeal, quinoa & trail mix w/almond milk and cayenne pepper
(I think the amount of sugar in this crashed my system because I could not stay awake and passed out for two hours. It was good while I was eating it though.)
Snack:
Peas & corn w/black pepper, bran cereal "chips" w/mashed mung beans & lentils, black beans & quinoa
(So delicious! I seriously love using this cereal as "chips".)
Snack:
Mini red delicious apple
(These apples are so tiny compared to the red delicious ones I get at Val. Makes me wonder if this is how all apples are supposed to be.)
Snack:
Peas & corn w/black pepper, bran cereal "chips" w/mashed mung beans & lentils, black beans & quinoa
(Had to make another bowl of this. Mmm.)
Snack:
Bran cereal "chips", mini red delicious apple
Late night snack:
Bran cereal "chips"
(I can never seem to sleep the night before anything "big". It's going to be a late late night.)
Late late late night snack:
Mildly frozen muesli (oatmeal, quinoa & trail mix w/almond milk and cayenne pepper)
(I think I just like frozen things. This was really good! Like a weird popsicle kind of thing. Fabulous texture, sweet without being overly so and icy. Mmm. I'll have to make this again.)

No comments :

Post a Comment