Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good-bye, Sydney!

28 Nov

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm also pretty sure that today is my parents' anniversary, but I might be off by a day. 

I'll be biking 100km tomorrow in NZ, so I'm not really looking forward to leaving. 

Breakfast (provided by the hostel):
Toasted pb & mixed greens sandwich on a sesame roll

Coffee pb bread pudding, 1/4 mango, Asian pear slices

Snack (from Flour + Stone, W , Sydney, Australia: 
Ginger nut cookie 
Don't know why this is called ginger nut because there's no nuts in here. Should be called ginger chocolate or something. It is very gingery though; I loved the spice kick! 

Lunch:
Rest of the summer salmon rolls, mango, Barlett pear
Must finish all the fruit I bought before my flight. WHY DID I GO CRAZY AT THE MARKET?!? I don't have the stomach space for mutant fruit!

Snack:
Asian pear
So good! Attempted to finish my mixed greens, mango and pears but couldn't. Luckily, my new friend was still staying in Sydney so I gave them to her. 

Handful of mixed greens
Tried to finish but couldn't. Also gave them to my friend.

Snack on the way to the airport:
Honey macadamia nuts, honey cashews

No comments :

Post a Comment