Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bicheno

Rest day! So glad because it's pouring outside. I just hope it dries up tomorrow!

Breakfast in bed:
Cadbury white chocolate
(I hate white chocolate but was craving sugar so badly. This probably means that I need to stop eating sugar for several weeks.)
Cadbury milk chocolate
Cadbury peppermint chocolate
Cadbury caramel chocolate
Breakfast at Blue Edge Bakery, Bicheno, Tasmania:
Lemon cheesecake
(Very creamy and too sweet. Ended up eating it with my muesli.)
Toasted muesli w/yogurt & a teensy bit of milk
(Realised that I could actually have a sit-down, relaxing breakfast so I milked it. Would have been better if I had some fresh fruits but whatever.)
Flat white 
(Coffee helps with soreness for me; I don't know why, but I'm not going to question it.)
Snack:
Banana chocolate pb 'pudding'
(Essentially microwaved a mashed banana, Cadbury chocolate bar, pb and some water together. The result was delicious. Making this again very soon, but I really wish I had some spices.)
Snack:
Carrots (4)
(Jake, one of the night managers, was kind of amazed at how I kept on munching on carrots. I seriously love carrots. Also, my throat really hurts. I don't know if it's because of too much sugar or if I'm getting sick. I really hope it's not the latter because it takes me months to get better.)

No comments :

Post a Comment