Friday, November 22, 2013

St. Helens to Launceston

Bussing today, so the ride went by so much quicker!

Breakfast:
Macadamia cookie (not pictured), lots of dried apricots
(Basically ate the apricots throughout the day.)
 Snack at Koreana BBQ, Launceston, Tasmania:
Spicy seafood udon
(Was feeling ill and Kelly mentioned making udon, so I felt like some. Yeah I don't know if it was the spice or my stomach, but I ended up puking.)
Snack at Fresh on Charles, Launceston, Tasmania:
Green smoothie (spinach, tofu, celery, ginger, banana)
(Ginger and spinach always helps me! Never fails.)
Snack:
Charlie's green smoothie
(Extra precaution. Basically drank this throughout the day.)
Snack:
Banana carrot 'pudding' w/apricots
Snack at StarBar, Launceston, Tasmania:
Slice of arugula & Parmesan pizza from Gautham (picked off the prosciutto)
(Not bad. I liked how the bitterness of the Parmesan and arugula contested with the sweet tomato sauce.)
Late night chilling:
White wine from Hanna and Gautham
(I don't really know my wine, but it was sweet.)

No comments :

Post a Comment