Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 November 2013

Breakfast:
Earl grey tea w/oat milk, warm mashed black beans & mung beans w/oat milk topped w/all-bran cereal
(Whoever thought it would be a good idea to schedule a final at 8:30AM, with a reading call time of 8:15AM is nuts. My brain is the exact consistency as the mush in my bowl.)
Snack:
Ginger beer float w/milk chocolate flake ice cream
(The ginger beer was way back from July, from my flight to Australia. I don't like soda and a ginger beer float sounded good... yeah, it wasn't. I ended up fishing out my ice cream and dumping the rest of the soda can. Yuck. But I finally finished the carton of ice cream! Two days left to clean out my fridge.)
Snack:
Peas, corn kernals & chickpeas w/black pepper
Snack:
Frozen blueberries w/oat milk & all-bran cereal
(This is addicting.)
Snack:
Peas, corn kernals & chickpeas w/black pepper
Snack:
Frozen watermelon & blueberries w/oat milk & all-bran cereal
Snack:
Frozen blueberries w/all-bran cereal & oat milk
Snack:
Peas & corn kernals w/black pepper
Snack:
Raw oats w/oat milk & frozen blueberries
(The colours are so gorgeous! My two favourites in one glass. And it tasted good too.)
Snack:
Green beans, baby corn & carrots w/black pepper

No comments :

Post a Comment